National Pink Day!

05:42

Ladies, ladies, ladies! It is National Pink Day on Thursday and I have to say, I panicked a bit. If you've seen my previous blogposts I don't think I've ever featured a look that had pink in it (shocker). This doesn't seem unbelievable because I am a bit of a tom boy and pink wouldn't be my first option. 
However, it is National Pink Day and the inner woman in me has reached out and found new love with 3 FABULOUS PINK MUST HAVES.

Being amazing, I hope you all reading this will become inspired and end up rocking something pink on Thursday, whether it being a whole outfit, an accessory, makeup look, anything you can get your hands on. 
Here's what I found that will be my representation of Pink Day.



PINK FASHION

Dazzling blazer

Without words, this blazer is just pure eye candy. Rich hot pink on a simple tailored blazer, it just screams SUMMER WARDROBE. This being the main part of the look, it would only be fair to partner it up with an all white canvas.

Roll up the sleeves to reveal a silk cuff :)






Cami 

A Cami to the rescue. Always there to help complete a look. 

                        

High waist trousers

MY super comfy racer style trousers are back and partnered with another white ensemble. Tuck in your top to show that it's high waisted.

                             

I chose this because of the detail on the side matches the shoes. 


Shoes, please

Heels would look fab with this look but on a day out I like to feel comfortable. A bit of black detail to break away the white.



Matching bag

I chose a white rucksack that can be held from the top handle because it fits with the relaxed feel of the look. Just think of it as an oversized clutch back :P.



PINK MAKEUP

Lipstick

I love it when an outfit comest together. Who could ask for more than a lippy that matches your blazer perfectly? I couldn't. 




PINK ACCESSORIES

Nail polish

Nail polish is an option for those who probably can't get away with wearing bright colours to work. I hope your bosses aren't too strict and can appreciate good nail polish when they see it.



                         

How's my hair?

I went for the slightly 'O natural' hairstyle, and by that I mean the rain ruined my hair so I had to improvise. Still, the colour saves the look.




Well beautiful, I must be off to wipe my bottom because sitting outside in white trousers isn't the best of ideas. 

Wishing you all a Happy National Pink Day, because we can all do with a bit of colour and brightness in our lives. 

Love always, 

Pri xxx






Pink Blazer: Topshop, Soft tailored blazer
Pink Lipstick: Clinique, Matt Magenta
Pink Nail polish: Kiss & Make up, A touch of velvet


White Cami: Topshop
White, high waisted trousers: Topshop
Black and white shoes: Vans
White Rucksack: New Look

Watch: Michael Kors
Henna/Mehendi: Priya Renoo Designs

#topshop #blazer #cami #hair #nationalpinkday #pinkfashion #pinkaccessories #pink #lipstick #clinique #racertrousers #highwasited #priyarenoodesigns #photography #vans #naturalhair #greenwich #rucksack #newlook #lips #fashion #fashionblogger #blog #blogger #blogspot #michealkors #mattmagenta #kiss&makeup














You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook