FLORAL FUN

05:12


T'is the season to be jolly! Hey, you. I wanted to show off my early christmas present from me to me LOL. A pair of stunning burgundy Timberlands, and the best thing is I found a shirt that matches perrrrrrrrrfectly. 

Shall I show you?


Floral fun





Top of the range Timbs





Jamie jeans





Long hair, don't care






Orange lips





Rose gold Jewellery













I hope you enjoyed my new look? Stay tunes for the next one!

Always, 

Priii xxx





Shirt: Topshop
Jamie jeans: Topshop
Boots: Timberland
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins

#topshop #jeans #blouse #floral #floralblouse #jamiejeans #highwaist #highwaistedjeans #embroidery #floralembroidery #michaelkors #michaelkorswatch #dorothyperkins #dorothyperkinsesrrings #blogger #blogspot #blog #fblogger #fashionblogger #timberlands #velvet #velvettimberlands #burgundy #burgundytimbs #fashion #tree #christmas #christmastree #season #december



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook