Totally TOPSHOP

06:00



Oh hey there! 

This weeks look is based on all things Topshop. The current trends in store are very aztec inspired and sunny, bright colours. I've dug out my last years joggers that I absolutely love (you can get similar versions in store now) and have partnered them up with some items I wouldn't mind wearing on a nice evening out with the girls.

Cami top

I love my Cami tops and they go with nearly everything I wear. I decided to go with this blue shade as it matches the hidden hint of blue in the joggers. A black Cami would have been amazing as well but I wouldn't opt for a green one unless it's a perfect shade match. 



Aztec joggers?

Super trendy and soo comfortable. I love me a pair of joggers that work well with heels and trainers. Having elastic on the bottom makes these joggers much more suitable to wear with heels because you can push them up your leg just a bit so your shoes are fully seen. 
Light, stretchy jersey fabric is the best for those hot evenings.





Always the bomber

What can I say? I love my bomber and thats not about to change. Always there when I need it incase the weather changes during the day.




Glamour heels

I'm usually not one for heels but I guess I need to dress like lady sometimes, right? What better excuse to look and feel amazing than wearing a killa pair of black studded bad boys to add some fire to your outfit? 
The tie lace can be tied higher up the leg to add a gladiator feel but I chose to keep it lower so you can see the gap between the trousers and the shoe.




Matching makeup

When you've got stunning colours in your outfit, it would be a sin not to play around with your make up to make it match! That's why I went for a light blue liner for the eye as my base, which is then matched with a black winged eye. The bottom outer lash line has been coloured with mint green eye shadow to add a bit of brightness. 
Whenever I do a bright eye I choose to go for a natural lip shade so that it doesn't overpower the bold colours. 





Match everything 

We shouldn't upstage the joggers so some green nail polish works well with the hand area, alongside some simple bits of jewellery.



These earrings have been chosen because they have black in them, which matches perfectly with my shoes.


My hair is simple and slightly straightened so I still have some volume to it. 






                        

 Well, it's started raining. Fabulous, right? Good thing I brought my jacket with me :).

I hope you enjoy your glorious Monday, no matter the weather. 

Always. 

Pri xxx


Cami, Joggers, Heels, Earrings, Bomber jacket: TOPSHOP :)
Nail polish: Nails Inc

#topshop #totallttopshop #aztec #trousers #joggers #cami #shoes #heels #studded #priyarenoodesigns #green #blue # black #eyeliner #winged #mintgreen #purplehair #redhair #nailpolish #nailsinc #straighthair #highlighter #blusher #bomberjacket #lippencil #pink #natural #punjabigirl #sikhgirl #streetfashion #nighout #fashion #fashionblogger #blogger #blogspot






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook