Royal Blue Bomber

04:03




Can I hear a hallelujah for the sunny day we've been blessed with today? 

Hello all you beautiful people, welcome to this week's blog look. I have had had this jacket for a while now but couldn't find the right time to shoot it, until now. Although its quite thick, I still found it cool enough to keep on, even in 23 degree heat. The all white ensemble underneath may have helped with that.

Shall we?


Blue velvet Bomber

This fabric is stunning. Shimmery royal blue velvet fabric sculptured into the traditional shape of a bomber jacket. So luxurious, you have to pair it up with a plain outfit so that its beauty isn't overshadowed.




Mickey Mouse T-shirt

I'm all up for recycling and this t-shirt is a prime example. Almost four years since I was gifted it and being a white t-shirt, I managed to keep it white! I'm crazy about food and not about napkins so the clothes god has been kind :).




High waisted jeans

I think we all need one pair of white jeans. Me personally would go for the high waisted style to help me hold my belly in a bit but for you flat stomach people, you may feel more comfortable tucking your top into the jeans.  But hey, each to their own. 





Shoes, please

My Timberlands are back! Ah, I've missed my booties, the perfect shoe for winter but they look so much better in the summer. Black and white trainers would look cute with this outfit but the Timb's add a little colour.




Shades for the sun

...well this is self explanatory. 




Thick liner and pink lips

The colour palette for this look is very simple and not displaying any shade of lipstick I have (blue, yellow or white) so this gives me the freedom to use whatever one I want. However, the jacket is a dark shade of blue so oranges and reds, to me, wouldn't go. That's why I played it safe and went for a thick winged eye liner look, which is completed with a pretty pink shade lip liner. 

My orange blusher was used on the outer crease of my eye to create a little shadow to the eye area.





Here's my Hair

If you've read my previous blogposts, you will know that I prefer my hair off my face and this being especially important when the weather is hot.
I parted my hair from the ear level and gathered the top half into a very high ponytail. Pretty simple.




Henna, Honey 

I love how henna/mehndi looks in the summer! This time I went for something a little different and a bit more traditional. 
Wrapping the hand with clingfilm once the henna had dried and leaving it on overnight proved to be the best way to get your henna to come out as dark as possible. It has been 6 days and the henna looks amazing. 








I have to say a massive thank you to my older sister who took this week's pictures for this look 
(even though she refused 10 times and agreed on the 11th). 

As always beautiful people, I hope you've enjoyed this week's blogpost and I will see you in the next one. 

Kisses!

Always, 

Pri xxx



Bomber jacket: Topshop
T-shirt: Uniqlo
Joni Jeans: Topshop
Timberlands: JD Sports
Sunglasses: Topshop
Henna: Priya Renoo Designs

#topshop #uniqlo #jdsports #priyarenoodesigns #t-shirt #bomberjacket #timberlands #sunglasses #henna #mehndi #jeans #purplehair #fashion #fashionblogger #blogger #blogspot #mickeymouse #royalblue #bluevelvet 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook