Bajirao Mastani

10:44

Bajirao Mastani!

Hey there, all you stunning people! Today, I am very excited. I am finally being able to show off my recent creation. 
My beautiful Indian outfit that was inspired by the Royal Bollywood movies. After watching films like Devdas, Umrao Jaan, Jodha Akbar, and the recent trailer for Bajirao mastani, I couldn't help but make something that reflects a little bit of luxury. 

Using a sultry green velvet as the base of my outfit, it was then complimented by a repeat print silk fabric that shows hints of blue, gold, white and black. To tie the fabrics together, I placed white lace on top of all the seams,  and cute golden buttons to add a little detail.

I didn't want to write with every aspect of my outfit this time because I felt the pictures came out so stunningly, that I wanted you to have your own interpretation instead.

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks Mummy for taking my photo's :).




Royal velvet And sultry silk







The details make the design

Rippled roll neck



Golden buttons




Shiny chooni





Bring on the bangles




A bit more bling




How's my makeup?




Swish swish



Shoes, please






Well my lovely, I hope you liked the pictures as much as I did. If anything, I hope it has inspired you to watch more Bollywood films :P.

Have a lovely evening, and I shall see you on my Christmas special :).

Always,

Pri xxx


Indian suit: Priya Renoo Designs
Earrings: My mummys vintage earrings
Hand accessory: Topshop
Bangles: India
Nail polish: Nails Inc
Shoes: New Look

#priyarenoodesigns #green #velvet #bajiraomastani #bangles #handaccessories #bollywood #designs #inpiration #earrings #silk #fashion #homemade #punjabi #greenwich #ombre #hair #gold #repeat #patterns #lace #intricate #designs #newlook #topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook