Yin and Yang

04:55

Hey guys!

So this week I have done something a little different. I have collaborated with my bestie
 who also loves fashion blogging, too. Together, we have come up with outfits that best friends love to do with each other... matching! 

I will be commenting on different aspects of my look as I always do, but I will leave a link at the bottom of my page for you to check out his edition of his look. 

Enjoy!




Turtle top

These tops are so versatile and I can't get enough of them. Although it was a sunny day, the wind wasn't far behind so a thin, long sleeve top would suit best. 





Puffy mesh skirt

This skirt makes you feel like the ultimate 'modern' princess. Super puffy and makes you feel so elegant and ready for any classy day or night event.




Killer nude heels

I've had these shoes for a while and the fact that I can wear them 3 years later proves their versatility. If theirs one thing I can recommend to you all, if it aint broke...DONT CHUCK IT! I still get people asking me where I got these bad boys from. 






Tiny Clutch bags

This bag is the best thing for this outfit. It has all the colours featured in my outfit, its the perfect size for a simple day or night outing... did I mention it's really cute, too?





Curly hairrrrrr

It had to be curls. This time it's a little bit different because the curls start from the ear, down. I feel this gives a more sophisticated appearance and doesn't make it too harsh around the face. 




Accessories, please

A little bit of an indian twist doesn't seem so bad, right? Simple black and white bangles to help compliment the outfit.


Black and white hoops aren't that bad, either.


Ahhhhh, the shades are bad. Well, the sun is shining.



What's up with the makeup?

Thin winged eye, gold eye shadow, and a red lip to add a bit of colour. Perfect.













 Well, it's time for us to get a bit of lunch, granted I don't end up dropping anything on the white skirt! Help me please LOL.

 I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and don't forget to check out Antony's amazing website!

http://6ftandabove.co.uk

Always,

Pri xxx







Ribbed funnel top: Topshop
Mesh skirt: Topshop
Heels: New Look
Clutch bag: 
Bangles: India
Earrings: Topshop
Sunglasses: Topshop

 #priyarenoodesigns #6ftandabove #topshop #dimples #earrings #newlook #clutchbag #blogspot #blogger #yingandyang #curlyhair #redlips #wingedeye #meshskirt #ribbedfunneltop #heels

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook