Snow Look - Part 1

08:04





SOOOOO, it's snowing in London. I am so glad that my wardrobe is filled with clothes to help me through this magical weather surprise. Here is the first outfit I will be sporting in the snow.



New York cap

I have never really been a fan of hats because I feel that they don't suit me, but this New York baseball cap keeps my head warm and the snow off my face. Win Win for me!




Deep neck jumper 

I managed to order a couple of jumpers from the latest New Look sale last week, and with perfect timing! This Deep neck, long back jumper is super warm, super soft, yet not too thick where I would have difficulty fitting my jacket on, too.




Black jeans

I always find my jeans comfortable and warm, but I managed to squeeze on a pair of black knee high socks underneath to add a little more warmth. The best thing is that you can't even tell, even with skinny jeans.




Timbs for the snow

My mother always tells me that I'm crazy to own 4 pairs of Timberland boots. "You'll never wear them and they're a useless expense!" Well... :).



You'll need a Jacket

It has a soft lining, it's super warm, and it's stylish. Need I say more?





A simple choker

I didn't want to go heavy on the jewellery so a simple, black choker will do.




Makeup

I went with a purple eyeshadow base for the eye, which was then topped off with a dramatic wing. A rich, purple/plum colour helps add colour to my cheeks.










Well, if you're in London, I hope you enjoy the snow, if you're not, then pray for us LOL.
Juuuust kidding. I hope you enjoyed the look and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Always, 

Pri xxx


New York cap: #topshop
Choker: #newlook
Jumper: #newlook
Jamie jeans: #topshop
Boots: #timberland
Jacket: #Topshop
Lipstick: #topshop
Eyeliner: #maybelline

#priyarenoodesigns #priya #london #snow #weather #outfit #look #newlook #knitwear #jumper #newlook #newlooksale #henna #mehndi #punjabi #topshop #topshoplipstick #maybelline #maybellineliquidliner #topshop #topshopjacket #topshophat #topshopcap #nycap #newyorkcap #ponytail #nails #rednails #nailsinc #fblogger #fashioblogger #blogger #blogspot #timberlandboots #blacktimberlandboots #newlookjumper #knittedjumper #smiling


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook