Bring back the Barbour!!

17:06

Hey beautiful people! Well well well, this week has been a blessing! Stunning sunny weather and a good amount of heat. 

Lets not forget that this is British weather, so next weeks weather forecast is anyone's guess. That's why Ive made sure I'm prepared. 

I've dug out my Barbour jacket in the nick of time! I love this jacket! So warm on the coldest of day's, and yet so cool on the hottest! That's the real definion of "two in one".

Beautiful blue.

I love this jacket and it's a great shade of blue, so universal. Barbour's green coloured jacket isn't the best if you want to rock this jacket with a lot of different outfits.




Whats on underneath?


Black trousers, leggings or jeans are best for this look. They don't take away the attention of the jacket, but if you want the boots to stand out more, go for a dark shade of blue.


A simple white shirt is perfect for this look, but for a little extra colour, why not add a printed vest top underneath? Leave the buttons open and show it off.       


Knee high boot's.


The Barbour jacket reminds me of posh horse riders :P. So why not rock your recently purchased knee high or over the knee boots?


I hope this is powerful enough to blow away all the cold weather and keep the sun shining for longer!

To you who is reading this, I wish you a happy Sunday!

Always,

Pri xxx

Jacket: Barbour
Shirt: New Look
Vest top: Priya Renoo Designs
Leggings: New Look
Boots: New Look 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook