Happy Easter. Colourful Prints.

08:18




Hey beautiful people! 
HAPPY EASTER! 
The sun has blessed us today, which is always a good excuse to bring out the shades! Below I have put together two outfits that are a must for me this coming Spring(ish). They are not totally sunny outfits because we shouldn't be getting too excited yet! There is still a harsh breeze in the air, so no shorts :(.
Trust me, you'll feel cool in these funky prints. Floral prints are back and here to stay! Embrace it.

Details of both outfits are listed at the bottom :)





Floral printed joggers.

                         

                          




Super comfy? Gorgeously printed? Oh so affordable? YES PLEASE! I can't get enough of these. Super cool, comfy joggers, styled to be high wasted, but can be worn lower to appear like traditional jogging bottoms. Push them up like I did, to show more attention to your shoes, too.

Accessories.


Search for your shades, ladies, the sun is making it hard to see! You can opt for a pair of Ray Bans or a high street goodies. Either way, this 'nerdy', box shape style glasses are my kind of glasses.

Pretty Pumps.


You could go for black heels or even flats, but I think these Nude(ish) heel's work perfectly. They practically blend it with my skin tone, but they do add a touch of 'party fever' to the look ;).

Kimono's.

                        


Who doesn't love a beautiful kimono? It goes with practically everything.

Light jeans.


                       

Light, skinny jeans look great. The bright coloured kimono stands out more.

                                                              Wedges and nails.



I hate showing my feet, but these shoes are an exception. They fit perfectly. Super snug, so easy to walk in, and a definite must with trousers or dresses of any length. The dark, faded colours allow you to wear them with near enough any colour.

Why not brighten your look with a bootiful nail polish colour, too!


I hope you enjoyed these look and enjoy the rest of the day! I'm going to enjoy this sun because it won't be round for long (sigh).

Take care.

Always,

Pri xxx

look 1.

Vest top: Primark, Joggers: New Look, Shoes: New Look.

Look 2.

Kimono: New look, Vest top: Primark, Jeans: New Look, Shoes: H&M.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook