Bring on the cold

03:56


Was anyone ready for the dramatic change in the weather this week? Forget 'heat wave', we've had a 'chill wave!!!'.
It's a good thing that I've stocked up on winter clothes and loving that they work well with my old winter wonders. 

Shall we start?

Jackets are a MUST

I'm aware that we all cannot afford or want to invest in a snug Barbour jacket, but they are a godsend for all seasons. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, I don't feel any shame in wearing this coat, even though its 3 years old. 

A worthy investment.





The Snuggest jumper... ever!!!!!!

Working in retail, it's not unknown for workers to gaze upon potential purchases whilst working, right? Right? RIGHT! :P This particular item had me stroking a piece of clothing like a crazy person. IT IS SO SOFT! The layout of the jumper appears as if it's been reversed, where the fleece texture you would usually find inside is on the outside. It's still incredibly warm and I went one step further and bought the matching joggers, too. Talk about dedication. 




Jeans

I can't get enough of these jeans, even though I am constantly being told by family members that I look like I can't afford clothes :(. Never the less, they seem to work with pretty much all of my outfits. 



 Oh, that's hair

I've struggled with a long battle with this crazy excuse you could call HAIR. My "lions mane", "frizzy bush", you name it, I've already called it. The only difference now is that I've learned to love it. I cannot change how crazy it is, but appreciate its unique personality (she laughs while typing).

When I keep my hair natural, I always use the Herbal Essences shampoo 'Tousle me softly". This helps boost the curls and tames the frizz.



Where's my bling?

As the outfit has no embroidery or specific design, this gives you the freedom to accessorise as much as you desire. Dark nail polish, big rings and shiny watches add a little glam to a simple outfit.


I could have worn big hoops but I needed an excuse to wear my Batman Earrings.

                       

Shoes, please.

I was contemplating whether to go for my tanned timberlands instead of the black ones, but I know I made the right choice. Simple and blends well with the jeans so that it doesn't take away the attention from the grey part of the look. 




Make up?

Being a lady, I love love love the creativity that can be done with make up. I love experimenting with different lip colours and eye styles. To fit the cold vibes, a darker shade fits well with this look, or even a nude lip. If you are going for the darker shade, I would recommend not going for an extravagant eye. Keep the eye shadow simple and neutral toned. 


Bare in mind guys, it was raining throughout the whole time we were taking photo's! 



A massive thank you to my girl Yolanta Boti! You shot a lot of beautiful pictures and I'm so forever grateful. I'm off to get some food because blogging is hungry work :P.
I'll see you next week my lovely's for some more clothes suited for this weather.
Love,
Pri xxx


Jacket: Barbour
Sweatshirt: Topshop
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Timberlands
Lip Pencil: Body shop, colour: Mahogany
Watch: HnM
Ring: Gems tv


#fashion #blogger #blogpost #winter #wonders #priyarenoodesigns #eye #makeup #flick #darklipstick #dark #lipstick #barbour #topshop #newlook #timberland #bodyshop #hnm #gemstv #indian #girl #punjabi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook