Are you scared yet?

15:58


wooooooooooooooooooo! wooooooooooooooooooo! Yeah, that was my attempt on being scary in writing form. Doesn't quite work as well as vocal. Ah well. 


Hello, my pretties! Welcome to my first Halloween blog special. This year, I wanted to dress up as my favourite female character who screams terror to me. 

The darn right gorgeous 'Harley Quinn'. 

You could go for a shop bought costume, like most of the worlds population that celebrate halloween do, but why not use what you already have sitting in your wardrobe? Halloween only comes once a year so why waste it on someone that might not be worn again?

Shall we?


Let's start with the roll neck

As much as roll neck dresses and tops are in fashion at the moment, its works even more with the look I was going for. Simple, tight fitted flute dress adds a party vibe. For me, it's a great length because I don't like wearing short dresses. A win win for me. Dark and mysterious. I basically blend into the night.




...because she's red and black

In all the pictures I have seen of Harley Quinn, she is seen rocking the colours black and red. There were so many options for my costume but simple is the best option, always. Being 24, I feel I am passed all the dramatic costumes, unless the party intales this. That's why I think plain, red leggings will do. Tights would work, too. 

I feel like a Jester.

\



Pig tail girl

Not only is she known as The Jokers side kick or lady friend, Harley Quinn is also perceived as a sexy psychopath. It's funny how someone like her is seen rocking the two pig tailed hair style. She may be hot, but there are aspects of a child visible, too. That's what makes her so interesting to me.

You can have your hair straight or curly, it doesn't really matter. For me, I thought that by brushing out my curls and messily tying into two pig tails adds to the crazy girls appearance. 




Pull up your boots

You could wear any boots with this look, but I would recommend black ones. Over the knee boots scream sexy and are definitely on trend. 



Does the make up make you laugh?

I have seen many interpretations of Harley Quinn's make up look, but for me, I didnt want to go all CRAZY (see what I did there). Extended lip lining, pale face, winged eyes, and jester details give you the joker vibe. Adding the red to the lips and detail ties in well with the red and black theme.









I hope you all have a spooky Halloween! Remember to stay safe and drink responsibly (how motherly of me).

Always,

Pri xxx

Black high neck floppy tunic: Topshop
Leggings: New Look
Over the knee boots: Topshop
Earrings: Primark
Watch: HnM

#halloween #spooky #HnM #topshop #newlook #leggings #red #black #harleyquinn #rollneck #homemade #recycled #costume #priyarenoodesigns #makeup #fashion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook