Christmas Party Glam

11:28

 

T'is the season to dress fancy!
Hey beautiful people, it's that time of year again, and if you work, you know that the annual Christmas work party is just around the corner.
I'm aware that a lot of people have had their christmas parties already, but I thought I'd share with you my outfit from mine. You might even decide to get it, too.

Zig Zig's please

I wanted something super comfortable so that I could dance all night and not be restricted by a tight dress (no offence, ladies). Let's not forget the drastic weather change from normal to "oh my god I'm going to get blown away!!!!' 

Keeping with the festive vibe, a bit of gold detail helped my outfit pass as 'glitzy enough'.

                                    

                                   

                              


Simple H strap back design.

It's cold outside, remember?

I couldn't leave the house without something to keep me warm. This thin but surprisingly warm Bomber jacket worked well for me as both something that fit well with the outfit, and something not too heavy to carry around.




Where's my bling?

Too much bling can be a problem. Rocking up anywhere with oh so much jewellery can be a huge eye soar. Let's not hurt anyone this festive season lol.
Big ring to match my sexy red matte lipstick adds to a simple colour palette.


Blue nail polish to seal the look.


A statement necklace is acceptable for such a simple outfit. The way it sits on the chest makes it looks like it could pass as being part of the jumpsuit, anyways. Whoop!


Chunky heel

I like to dance, and I find having a chunky heel helps me stay on my feet longer. More support and super chic. I will allow an open toe, even though I'm not a feet fan.


Straight hair, don't care

Big curls would look fab with this look, but I feel you can't have both big hair and statement jewellery. The hair would drawn the jewellery, so there wouldn't be any point wearing it.

Simple, slick, straight hair tucked behind the ear looks so glamorous, especially with the Ombre.



Make up, Make up, Make up!

I love experimenting with make up! It gives your the freedom to play around with lip shades, dramatic eyes, or even mastering a flicked wing (which took me forever). 


Below, I have placed the key items I used for my makeup look.

Just incase you wanted to know :)




Christmas parties are all about the glitz and glam, but let's not forget to have fun! Whatever you feel fabulous in, wear it, but don't forget to wrap up warm for when you're outside. 
I hope you all enjoyed this fashion look.

Have a lovely evening :)

Always, 

Pri xxx

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Bomber jacket: Topshop
Necklace: New Look
Ring: Indian shop
Nail polish: Nails Inc

#topshop #fashion #jumpsuit #zigzag #newlook #jewellery #accessories #christmasparty #christmas #party #glitz #glamour #red #sparkle #christmaspartyglam #ombre #hair #benefit #revlon #maybelline #barrm #l'oreol #fcuk #





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook