Camouflage

04:10

Hello beautiful people! I am so sorry for not posting for 2 weeks, I have been sick with the flu :(. Never the less, I am all good and blogging again! Ah, how I have missed it.
This weeks look is based on Camouflage!

Now the sun is shining, we are able to take to see nature at its best. Gorgeous shades of green and all sorts of flowers! I thought I would join in with what nature has to offer with my new jumpsuit. Covered from head to toe with different coloured leaves, I did find myself squinting my eyes when editing my pictures because I couldn't tell the difference between the background and me (she laughs). 

Any whoooooooo, I hope you enjoy this weeks theme, and what accessories I thought worked well with it.








I love the deep V neck on the front and back, however, I'm not so fond of how loose the legs are. There is no elastic holding the bottoms tight to my leg, they are just too open for me, so I chose to roll them up until they stuck
.


Where's my bag?

I knew my White rucksack would be a perfect match for this. The straps blend into the playsuit, so no distraction there, but what lies behind is a casual student feel.




Let's stick to summer.

When I first wore this outfit, my eyes were drawn to my black and white Van's as the obvious choice for footwear. I later realised that Summery sandals were the best option. Stick to Summery shoes for a Summery outfit (yes, Summery is a word :P ).


 Jewellery!

Although the jumpsuit itself is pretty out there, a bit of bling wouldn't hurt. Stick to either gold or silver, but I wouldn't mix the two. 

Don't forget a sexy colour for those nails! I opted for a burgundy shade to match my lipstick. Green would be pointless, nude would be unnoticeable, and any other colour would clash. You know I'm right ;P. 



Go outside and smell the roses (I'm not sure what flower this is).

As always, I'm going to leave you guys to it. Go out and don't be afraid to rock those greens!

Always,

Pri xxx

Jumpsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: New Look
Lipstick: Rimmel - 380 Dark night
Nail polish: Nails inc - Vine Street

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love that outfit!! It fits you so well xx Beautiful!!

    xx nora
    www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much!! Really appreciate it Nora!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook