From work to play

03:55


                           

I know its freezing and unfortunately I have no control over that, but there is something I can help you with. Maybe an idea on what to wear on your next night out?

I am aware its too cold for dresses, unless you have a thick , warm coat. Luckily, the other night wasn't so cold and gloomy, so why not dress for the occasion?

Here we go!

All floral, baby!

I have to admit, I had to ask a lot of people whether this blouse was worth buying, but I couldn't help but stare at it whilst at work, seeing its potential. Something that appears quite 'old fashioned' ended up looking, to me, classy and a need for my wardrobe. If you look at my previous posts, I'm not the one for wearing blouses! 

                          


Although A little see-through, I don't think you will need a vest. You might want to choose a bra that's not brightly coloured, though :P.


You'll need a jacket

This jacket is my fav because it goes with literally all my outfits. So simple and universal, it was an obvious choice for this look. I haven't purchased a thick coat yet but this jacket seems to do the trick! I don't feel the cold that much.


                       

                         

 Those 'wet look' ones

Why not wear a pair of wet look trousers? Shiny, warm, and add that 'going out' vibe to your outfit. 




 How's my hair?

I looooooove this hair style. I cannot believe how easy it is for me to do (sorry to those who don't know how :( ). French braid pulling away the hair from each side allows more attention to your face. 

I will post a video for every hair style I do in the future :)


Tie the plaits together with an elastic band and then turn the pony tail inside out, this then hiding the elastic from sight. 



 Accessories

Who knew this bag would match so well with the blouse? Small but spacious, this bag comes with a handy handle and side strap.



I had to match my nails with my lipstick. Red ring, Red lips and red nail polish...the perfect trio.

 Simple, large, gold hoop earrings compliment the brown on the blouse and the rose gold wrist watch.


What's better than a chunky heel with added detail? Nothing.








Well, I hope this look has brought a smile to your face or gave you some ideas as to what to wear this chilly season!

I look forward to seeing you in my next blogpost :)

Always, 

Pri xxx

#fashion #blogger #ombre #priyarenoodesigns #leopard #newlook #aldo #topshop #michaelkors #primark #nailsinc #wetlook #blouse #trousers #bomberjacket #shoes #bag #watch #hoopearrings #nailpoilish #blogspot 



Blouse: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Bomber jacket: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors
Hoop earrings: Primark
Nail Polish: Nails Inc



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook