Black and Bold...I've struck Gold!

16:26



Hey hey hey!
I couldn't hide my trainers any longer, I just had to post them!
After looking so long for them, I finally stumbled across my dream trainers online and I couldn't wait to get them!
Here's how I wear them :)


See my shoes

There's nothing like a crisp, clean pair of trainers that work well with a variety of outfit choices but what's even better is that they have a stylish gold detail, too. Definitely my favourite footwear for the next coming month, regardless of the weather and the fact that it feels like I'm walking on pillows when I wear them is just sheer heaven!




Vest top

To start off the outfit, I've chosen a baggy, slightly see through vest top. Comfy, fully covered all over but breezy on the arms, this choice is perfect for a simple summer vibe. 



Oh so comfy leggings

It's been over a year but these leggings are still as comfy and on trend since the first day I got them. Thick, comfy fabric with a shiny strip running down the sides, these leggings give the illusion of having thinner legs (not that I don't like them).



Flush face and devilish eyes

As we're going for the sporty look, I thought it best we go for a pink blush to add a summer vibe to my face. My pale complexion usually displays an orangey tone of blush but our cheeks don't go that shade when we blush, do they?


I also thought a heavy, long winged eye liner look would go well with the 'all black' appeal, partnered with the lower lash line being lined black, too. A smokey eye could be done but as it's a day look, a bit of gold eye shadow did help add attention to the eye area better without looking too over the top.



Let's just stick to a nude lip, shall we?



A bit of bling

I find I've suddenly gone off the 'big hooped earring' phase now and just enjoy wearing a statement necklace instead. This necklace in particular looks as if it is part of the top, which is down to how I have positioned it. 

It had to be black and gold necklace to match my shoes, obvs!






Fiery hair

When people ask me what colour my hair is now, my answer tends to be "it depends on what light I'm in." In bright sunlight it's red and in inside lighting it's purple/violet. All I can say is that I am happy it's not brown!

For an effortless outfit, you need an effortless hair style so loose, bouncy, natural curls seemed to be the best option. I've stopped using straighteners or curlers because I love using the Babyliss Big hair air styler 50mm, which dries your hair as if you were using a round brush and a hairdryer to create big bouncy hair.




A little bit of mehndi

If you weren't aware, I have started doing henna for clients of all ages and because of this, I have been creating different ideas for my portfolio by using near enough every part of my body as my canvas. As my arms are on show, I thought I'd try a more western approach to henna and create a mirrored image of a geometric style design. 


The hand however needed a little more of a traditional appeal so I tried tying in the leaves and the flowers seen on the arm into the centre of my hand :)

What do you guys think?










I'm not joking, the sun was so lethal I couldn't see anything half the time when posing for the pictures. It's good that it made me smile rather than having a girly tantrum.
...and now my hair has changed to purple :/ LOL

Well my beautiful birds, I hope you've enjoyed this week's blogpost, and my faaaaaabulous new trainers.

If any of you are interested in my henna artwork, why not check out my new Instagram page that has some other designs of mine?

Name: Priyarenoodesigns.
You can also find my email address and message me for booking details, too.
Email: p.p.renoo@hotmail.co.uk

 Happy Tuesday!

Always,

Pri xxx


 Shoes: Adidas ZX Flux Black and Metallic
Vest Top: New Look
Leggings: New Look
Necklace: New Look
Henna: Priya Renoo Designs

#adidas #newlook #trainers #adidasflux #leggings #vesttop #blackandboldivestruckgold #blackandgold #makeup #thickeyeliner #necklace #priyarenoodesigns #redhair #purplehair #fashion #blogger #fashionblogging #london #punjabigirl #smile #pinkblush


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook