Jumper Season!

05:30


























Why is it when I dress for the cold, A ray of sunshine decides to fall upon London?! Let's not get excited, though. The sun may be out on random days, but the cold will still hit you! It's a good thing I am prepared...but are you?

I'll give you a few suggestions on how to keep warm:

1)Invest in some thick and thin jumpers
2)Ask your gran to knit you something special this winter season
3) LEARN TO KNIT!

If someone like me is able to make the jumper in this blogpost, I don't see why you can't. Knitting is something anyone can do once you give yourself the chance to learn it, and once you have the basics down, you can let your imagination run away with you!

Shall we?

 Cable knit

I have been knitting since I was 16 and whilst as university, I learnt how to use a knitting machine, too. This jumper was made with a machine, but the principle of the design is the same as if you were going to do it by hand.

Many knitted jumpers these days have full on cable knit designs on them, but I felt this one didn't need too much detail to look great! This stunning pink shade easily helps show off the detail to its full potential!

What do you think?

\



The Bombers back

I don't think I'm ever going to get rid of this jacket! Definitely my favourite, so you're going to see a lot of it for the next couple of looks.


The black against the pink just pushes the pink forward, making the jumper look more stunning. Thank you, jacket :). 

                      


Ripped jeans

It might be cold but for an effortless, street style look, you need a bit of rip.



Zips and laces? 

When I first bought these, I didnt realise they had zips at the back! Sooo much easier than having to do my laces all the time! I have enough problems in my life without having to do my laces all the time! :P


                             


How's my hair?

If it's an effortless look, it's got to be big, messy curls. Nothing too perfect, but a lot of volume. If you find your curls aren't big enough, turn your head upside down (in the privacy of your room) and scrunch the hair. This will plump them up!



If you are out and about all day and notice that the curls have started to drop, push your fingers through the routes of your hair and give them a shake (like I am here ^). Well, it works for me.


Make up

You definitely need a lip colour that compliments the colour of your outfit. I love matching my lip colours to my outfits to add more detail. 

This is the first time I have ever done my eye makeup using tape as a guide for my winged eyeliner, and it seriously works! Not only does it neaten the line, but the eye shadows you use, too!

I used a mixture of Brown eye shadow on the outer part of my eye lid, blending this into a shiny, white shade on the inner eye lid. 


Accessories, please

For this look, you can pair it with a lot of different style bags. As the look has a sporty 'trainers' feel, I would carry either the bag below, a small black rucksack, or a duffle bag. As long as there is enough room for my daily essentials, I am happy...not too much to ask for, is it? ;).


The eye make up was a little heavier then usual, so I didn't feel the need for any necklaces or earrings. A simple wrist watch is enough but you might prefer a bit more.








Well, as you can see, writing down my to do list has taken all the energy out of me! Lucky my friend was there to record this monumental moment :D. 

As always, I hope I inspired you with this look, or even kept you entertained with the pictures LOL. Whichever makes you happy. 

I will be posting a new item I have made every month in the hopes that I inspire you to want to make things yourself!

Love to you all.

Always, 

Pri xxx

#knitting #jumper #priyarenoodesigns #blogspot #blogger #personal #knitter #machinemade #custom #owndesign #fashion #inspired #colours #black #pink #ombre #curly #bouncy #topshop #shoes #newlook #bomberjacket #bag #dorothyperkins #rips #lips #tapeeyeliner #maxfactor #michaelkors #o2arena



Jumper: Priya Renoo Designs
Bomber Jacket: Topshop
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Watch: Michael Kors
Lipstick: Topshop
Liquid liner: Max factor
Eye shadows: FCUK

Location: O2 Peninsular park, Greenwich, London




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook