World Population day!

04:35

Hey, beautiful people! I've got something special for you today. If you weren't aware, it's world population day today and there's no excuse why we can't dress for the occasion. 

Instead of wearing full on traditional outfits from all over the globe, why not wear jewellery that represents a different or your nationality?

I've gathered 4 different necklaces which, to me represent for different but all stunning places in the world.

Are you from one of them?

BRITAIN

When I think of Britain, I think of the queen, and when I think of the queen, shimmering pearls come to mind. Britain is the nation of class and one of two places in the world who still have a monarchy.

Still keeping it simple, I added another pearl necklace with a gorgeous pendant that reminds me of something you would see on the royal crown. 


The main outfit for this look needed to be simple and universal. Something that could go with any type of necklace so a plain white shirt with a collar did the job well. Black, ripped jeans added a bit of edge, alongside my 'go to' trainers for comfort and to add a casual feel to the look. 



I went for a nude lip for a simple, elegant feel :)

Maybelline - Color drama: Nude perfection

INDIA

My family originate from Punjab, in India, so I definitely had to whack out the jewels I have hidden away. 
When I think of India, I think of colour so a bright pink, sparkly necklace shows the glam of asian outfits and also the culture. 



We don't need an excuse to match our lipstick, do we ladies? That's the fun of make up.

Clinique- Matt Magenta


KENYA

My dad was born in Kenya so I've always been brought up with aspects of the culture, language...and fashion. My gran recently found this necklace that came with her all the way from Kenya in the 70's and I instantly fell in love with it. Simple, amazing craft work that can show you the beauty that can be found all over the world. 







With a natural, dark wood necklace, a dark lip seemed fitting to help compliment the colours.

Topshop: Inhibition

EGYPT

I've saved the best till last! This is the only necklace that hasn't originated for the place it was based on, but it really feels Egyptian to me. Although Egypt has a large history and culture, Cleopatra is the symbol of beauty to me. Images of her depict a beautiful woman with gold all over her. This chain necklace makes me feel like her and what it feels like to be glamorous.




This sexy shade of orange really works well with gold jewellery.

Nars - Mandarin Red






There is beauty all over the world and it would be a shame not to embrace it all and show respect for what certain people in different places believe is beauty to them. 

Have an amazing day!

Always, 

Pri xxx



White shirt: Topshop
Black jeans: New Look
Trainers: Adidas
British necklace: H Samuels
Indian Necklace: India
Kenyan Necklace: Kenya
Egyptian necklace: Topshop
Nail Polish: Nails Inc

#hsamuels #topshop #newlook #adidas #india #kenya #nailsinc #necklace #gold #cleopatra #woodennecklace #craftwork #priyarenoodesigns #nars #narsmandarinred #maybelline #maybellinenudeperfection #clinique #cliniquemattmagenta #topshop #topshopinhibition #bunhair #simplemakeup #blogger #blogspot #fashion #fashionblogger #london #whiteshirt #oversized #rippedjeans #blackjeans #adidaszxflux


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook