My gorgeous Grandma and a bit of wooden Granger

04:11





WELL THIS WEEK'S A BIT DIFFERENT, NO?

Hey beautiful people, let me introduce you to one of the most important people in my life... my Mama.
Word's cannot describe how much I love and adore this woman, if there was a definition of ultimate strength in the dictionary, there would be a picture of her next to it. Without fail, she has held me up and showered me with unconditional love, kindness, life lessons, beating, you name it :).

As it is Gorgeous Grandma Day today, I thought it was time for her to dress up and pose for own pictures as she has always been a fan of mine and my blog. I'll let you enjoy these suuuuuuper adorable snaps of this cuddly teddy bear, wearing an Indian suit she made herself (it runs in the family).

Enjoy!



We also have another surprise. Me and my brother have been hard at work and have managed to make this brand spanking new garden bench from recycled wood! It was a challenge but we loved every minute of it, and who better to showcase it than the head of the family?





(Admiring her own work :P)


Awww, you shouldn't have!

Beautiful.





I learnt from the best.





Reach for the stars <3






"Forever I will reach my hand out for you, so that I can support you like you always have."

Happy Grandma Day, Mama <3 

Always, 

Pri xxx

#grandma #dagadaga #grannie #gorgeousgrandmaday #smiling #happy #content #priyarenoodesigns #flowers #indiansuit #indiandesign #green #mintgreen #makeup #beautiful #stunna #pink #lillies #mama #punjabigrandma #woodenbench #bespoke #flowers #scenery #greyhair #love #family #grandaughter #trees #gold #wooden #handmade 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pri this is the cutest thing ever! I hope mama had an amazing day..according to her smiles she clearly did! She did an awesome job bringing you up!! <3

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook