BLAZING GLORY

06:41


Hey, you. This week I have a simple outfit that has been jazzed up with my two favourite blazers. The colours are stunning and I am so glad I have found the perfect shoes to match. 

Which one would you wear?


Blazers

Although you won't always find the perfect blazer to match the unique shade of Timberland originals, this blazer seems to fit well enough.








This silky, stunning pink is perfect for the summer. Roll up the sleeves to match the lapel.


Cami

A plain canvas to help bring out the colours (make sure you hide your bra :P).





Ripped Jeans

This look could be made to look more formal and smart but I wanted to wear my distressed jeans to help make it into a more urban feel. 









Makeup

A nice purple shade with the 'camel feel' and then a perfect pink to help with the 'pretty pink' vibe. 








 Shoes









Well I hope you like these looks as much as I do. Grab your blazers and let's go!



Camel Blazer: Forever 21
Pink Blazer: Topshop
White Cami: Topshop
Multi Rip Jeans: Topshop
Camel Boots: Timberland
Pink Heels: Topshop
Purple Lipstick: Topshop
Pink Lipstick: Clinique
Bangles: India

#priyarenoodesigns #priya #blazers #blazingglory #pink #hotpink #topsop #ripped #jeans #rippedjeans #multirip #cami #whitecami #forever21 #heels #boots #timbs #timberlands #bangles #goldbangles #clinique #purple #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #trend #mehndi #henna #hotpink #flowers #pots #long #longhair #striaghthair #woodenfence #posing 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook