'Almost' brand new!

18:25

Hey, you! I have something special for you this week. An outfit I have made from an outfit I once loved so much.

The top, unfortunately did not fit me anymore but the rest was too beautiful to throw away. Once I adjusted the trousers, fixed some beads, and made a brand new top to bring it all together, the only thing left to do was find the perfect accessories! Pretty simple, right? 

Shall we?




Long and white

When making the top, I wanted something that was plain so that the stunning shade of blue stood out the most. 
A round neck makes space for any heavy necklaces, long enough arms to not hide away my matching bangles, and a double layer panelled skirt that shows a bit of what lies beneath! What's left was some detail on the waistband to help tie it all together.




Simple neck embroidery

Although my aim was to make a top that was simple and not upstaging, I felt a little bit of hand embroidery was needed on the neckline that resembled the pattern seen on the trousers and chunni (long shawl). Silver embroidery would not have been visible on white fabric, so I did the opposite.




Tie up back

I have always liked the look of deep backlines on indian outfits, especially when there are more than one colour visible. A simple, plain blue tie back helps add definition to the back detailing, alongside the matching zip, too. 




Embroidered chunni and tight trousers




Dangly chandeliers

Who doesn't like wearing jewellery that weighs down your ears? ... That's what I thought LOL. We all grin and bare it for the sake of fashion!




Simple bangles

"Silver and blue bangles, please."




White shoes 



Waves to the side

You could have picked from several different hair styles to compliment this outfit, but there's something about curls that drop from below the neck that gives it that elegant, princess vibe :).




Winged eyes and pink lips

A winged eye is what every asian girl does best! A pretty, pink shade that's to die for!.




Henna

I mean, you've got to have henna, right?!














I hope you enjoyed my outfit and look forward to seeing more very soon. 

Happy Rakhari once again!

Always, 

Pri xxx





Indian suit: Priya Renoo Designs
Shoes: New Look
Bangles: Stall in India
Earrings: Beez
Hair: Babyliss curling wand


#priyarenoodesigns #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #fashion #fashiontrend #wedding #weddingseason #season #asian #indian #punjabi #punjabioutfit #punjabigirl #sikh #earrings #beez #eastham #greenstreet #white #whiteandblue #curls #curlyhair #cotton #silk #chiffon #skirt #chunni #pajama #embroidery #leaves #embroideryleaves #waves #babyliss #lips #pinklips #winged #wingedeye #blue #blueyeshadow #colours #bangles #churiya #india #stall #shoes #hells #newlook
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook