Birthdayyyyyyyyyy

14:35




Hey there, beautiful. I've got something to tell you... i've just turned a year older! I had an amazing birthday with all my special people and I especially loved wearing my birthday outfit.

I hope you enjoy the images! Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom to find out where each item is from :).

Kimono




Cami top




Jeans



Make-up

My super, amazing, talented, gorgeous best friend did my make up and I absolutely loved it! Thank you for making me look appealing LOL.


Accessories


 Choker



Clutch bag



 Heels









So grateful for another year. Thank you so much to those who follow my blog and I promise you lot's more this year!

Always, 

Pri xxx


Kimono: Topshop
Cami: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: Dorothy Perkins
Clutch Bag: New Look
Hair style: Created using velcro rollers
Choker: Handmade


#priyarenoodesigns #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #fashionblogger #fashion #fashionista #topshop #topshopjeans #topshopkimono #topshopcami #dorothyperkins #dorothyperkinsshoes #newlook #newlookclutch #bench #outside #london #wavey #waveyhair #rollers #velcrorollers #topshoplipstick #wingedliner #grass #greengrass #choker #handmadechoker #black #blackandwhite #yinandyang #love #birthday #birthdaysuit #birthdayoutfit #26 #bestfriend #bestfriendmakeup

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook