Wedding ready

05:53



Wedding season has officially hit me, guy's! There seems to be a wedding or and engagement party every month and the struggle to find a different outfit for each function has proven harder than I thought. The only thing I CAN do is make sure I rock every outfit I wear :P. 

Let's start with this one.

All black Glam 

This stunning outfit was gifted to me by my sister ( just kidding I stole it) and I'm in love with it. A beautiful anarkali style suit with a heavy embroidery design on the bust is enough to make the outfit look stunning. The small details on the skirt and the gold border is a very nice touch. 


Shoes

My favourite shoes to help complete my look.



Clutch bag to match

Lucky for me, the detailing on the suit is both gold and silver, so this silver gemmed clutch will do the trick.




The perfect earrings

I mean, could they be any more perfect?!



Subtle face

I love makeup and experimenting with different styles but a smoked eye and pink lip seemed best for this 'already perfect' look. 



Wavy hairrrrrrr

As long as I have my long hair, I'll always keep it out and waved.















This picture sums up my mood on the special day! Here's to more smiles and gorgeous outfits!

Always, 

Pri xxx

Suit: East Ham
Earrings: India
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Clutch bag: Dorothy Perkins


#priyarenoodesigns #anarkali #anarkalisuit #black #blacksuit #gold #silver #goldandsilver #embroidery #embroided #clutch #clutchbag #clutch #goldborder #earrings #dorothyperkins #newlook #heels #tieup #wavy #wavyhair #simple #simplemakeup #makeup #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #fashiobblogger #blog #fashionstyle #indianstyle #indianfashion 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook