It's cold, 'faux' sure

17:33

   

It's finally starting to feel like November :(. I do love those chilly evenings but the passed couple of evenings have made me believe that it will snow in London soon, which I'm not so excited about! 

Good thing I found some items of clothing that will surely help me through it! 

Let's go!



                                                                 My faux fur beauty 

Whilst waiting for a friend that took forever to meet me for a cinema rendezvous, I came across a cute collection of Faux fur jackets in Topshops concession brand called 'Loving Youth'. Of course I tried it on, alongside my bestie who tried one, too, and yes... the rest is history. I love it's cozy fit and fluffy texture. I never feel the cold once this babie's on!   




Boho top

Once you have the jacket on, I don't think you could really hack wearing anything too thick on underneath. That's why my navy blue boho styled top is perfect.



Comfy jeans

My recent purchase at work would be my comfy jamie jeans. Skinny, ankle grazers are perfectly partnered with knee high boots.




"These boots are made for walking"

I bought these a year ago and cannot believe I never got the chance to wear them! A mistake I will not be making twice!





Simple girl

A statement outfit doesn't always need statement makeup. A simple pink/nude lip with simple, brown eye shadow compliments the brown shade of the boots. 





Velcro curls

If you're new to my blog, you should know that my favourite hair routine is using my velcro rollers to help create gorgeous waves! There is always a worry that when your hair is long, the curls may not stay curly for long, but so far I'm very happy with my results and will continue using this 'no heat' hair technique. 












 Someone needs to help me! I don't think I know how to put my coat on properly :P.


Anyways, beautiful, I hope you'll be keeping warm!

I'll see you next time!

Always, 

Pri xxx 


Faux fur coat: Loving Youth (Topshop)
Boho top: Topshop
Jamie jeans: Topshop
Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors

#tophop #lovingyouth #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #fashionblogger #velcro #velcrohair #hair #waveyhair #velcrorollers #jamiejeans #topshopjeans #blackjeans #fauxfur #fauxfurcoat #concession #brown #brownboots #kneehigh #kneehighboots #navyblue #bohotop #smiles #cold #warmcoat #insta #topshopstyle #sikh #punjabi #punjabigirl #michealkors #michealkorswatch #curls #brown #browneyeshadow 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook