Winter fancies!

08:04

 Hey there and welcome to my first ever post on my brand spanking new blog! 

This section will be dedicated to 'my style' of fashion through all the different season and what current trends I don't mind wearing.

Lets get started!

Soooooo, what I am loving most at the moment are statement coats and jackets! We're all sharing the same hate for this bitter, cold weather but it doesn't seem to be that bad if it means we get to rock these BADASS fashion must haves! 
My coat is in this beautiful shade of orange from New Look, that not just keeps me extremely warm, but brings a bit of sunshine to my winter wardrobe. I'm such a fan of bold colours, so winter puts a bit of a downer on my fashion style. However, when I found this little beauty, it had me smiling (not to mention the crazy amount of compliments that I've had since :D).  


Whats great about this style of jacket is that you can wear it in more ways than one! 

If we still feel a little bit cold, then the power of the snood is calling. This woollen wonder (made by me) works well with the coat. It adds just that little more, without deferring the attention.

                                                                   

The other option is that we may be already feeling hot outside, so draping might be the way to go! Feel like a diva and cover your shoulders with this bad boy!


     

Ombre leftovers.

Yes! I am one of those people who had an amazing ombre hair style once, but now it seems like my natural hair colour is fighting back with a vengeance. Never the less, this bright bit of blonde/gold makes me feel like I'm shining, so why not? Even though I might look like a fab ice-cream lol.

                                     
  

Tartan substitute.

It seems like wherever I look, I'm smacked in the face by everything tartan! Don't get me wrong, I love it, but there's a limit lol. That's why I opted to this checkered shirt from New Look, which makes me feel like I'm still part of the trend, kinda. 

 

But beware, ladies! This shirt is not something you can wear on its own! Oh no, this little thing is quite thin (and see-through) so maybe add a cardigan, yeah? 


Ripped jeans and boots!

My last items that both compliment and finish my outfit are the ripped jeans and black boots (you guessed it, from New Look). Boyfriend fit jeans give more of a relaxed look to the outfit, collaborating both smart and casual. But don't worry, those rips won't make you feel chilly!

These black, leather boots are perfect for muddy, wet weather. Although, a good substitute to make the outfit a bit more girly would be nude or black pointed heels. Try only wearing them if its a dry day girls, we don't want any tears or broken ankles!


Overall, this outfit is something I look to when stepping out the house this month. I won't need to worry about looking like an idiot who's half dressed, or OVERDRESSED like every mother wants. :)

Always, 

Priii x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook