American style!

16:34

Ah, this look is one of my favourites during the winter season. Its one of those outfit's that you feel sooooooooooo comfortable in. It may not be the girliest outfit of all, but shh! We don't care about that right now!

Keep scrolling down to see the 4 things, which make this Look what it is!



Baggy jumpers!

We all have those baggy jumper days at home, but alas! Those days have appeared outside the comfort of our bedrooms! This style would not look right without a logo'd baggy jumper, especially with shoes like Timberland's. Lots of high street brands are promoting the American styled Jersey jumpers, or even t-shirts. You need to think of your inner boy, ladies! Think what he would wear, only sexier! That jumper doesn't need to hide all your assets :p.



TIMBERLAND'S!

TIMBERLAND'S, TIMBERLAND'S, TIMBERLAND'S!!! They are everywhere! And yes, I too have jumped on the Timbo wagon. Theres something about these lumberjack looking boots that I can't seem to get away from. Looking back, this style started in America for me, seeing all the Urban rappers rocking these bad boys in their music videos. Then the ladies heel version immerged, but I wasn't really 'feelin it'. Thus, I bought my own so that I too, could feel like a million bucks!








If only you knew how good I am at basketball ;).

Leggings.

The outfit wouldn't be the same without a tight pair of leggings! Although, wearing tight jeans would look great, too. Ripped jeans where the knee's are would fit perfectly. Having jeans with too many rips takes away the attention of the timberlands and the jumper. Overpowering rips would make the outfit look over the top! Keep it simple, girls.

Legging or tight jeans give the look a more feminine touch, whereas opting for baggy jeans would be too TOM BOY.



French braids.

I always loved tying up my hair! Some day's I cannot stand it brushing over my face (I know, I'm such a girly girl). Luckily for me now, I don't mind doing an up do, even more. After teaching myself how to do a number of braided hairstyles, I find myself tweaking the current fashion hair trend with this easy technique. 
Having your hair half up with a high ponytail seems to be everywhere these days, so I like the fact that I can jazz it up a little with this, almost, fish tail looking braid.

 FYI, make sure you practice, practice, practice if you want to do this on yourself. It's easy to feel disheartened after a couple attempts like I did, but don't give up! Great hair styles await!





Overall guys,  I hope you really enjoyed this look, it definitely is my comfort day outfit. 

Do you think you'll be wearing this next week?

Always, 

Priii x






































Clothing

    Jumper:                                                   Leggings:                                              Timberlands:
    From: Amsterdam                                   From: New Look                                  From: JD Sports
    Price: €25                                               Price: £12                                             Price: £100


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook