Prom Queen's!

03:43

Hey ladies, this one is especially for you! What will you be wearing for Prom this year? Although my prom year's are over (sigh), there's no reason why I cannot play dress up, is there?

Here are the two dresses I think would make you feel fabulous at your prom! These dresses would also be great choices for weddings too!

Take a look.

Laced Maxi dress.



 This beautifully long, ruffled, waist covered with sparkles dress makes me feel oh so glamorous! It flows like a dream and highlights all my best curves :P. I would definitely suggest wearing heels as it is very long. Bare in mind that I'm only 5 ft 3 inches :).





The straps may not have the same silver pattern on the back area, but this doesn't take away its appeal, most of the attention is all upfront. The band around the waist could have continued all round, though.

Where is the Bling?


You could go either way when it comes to jewellery with this dress. It being so simple, choker necklaces and dangly earrings would bring a more party vibe to the look. However, one chunky bracelet and simple stud earrings compliment a more simple, sophisticated look.

Shoes please?



My tanned pumps always save me in the nick of time. Perfect match for this dress. You could go for a  blue or silver pair, too?

How's my hair?




I had two choices of hair styles for this dress. A very high bun or 1950's curls. The curls won in the end! If you want your hair not covering the straps but want to keep it all out, I suggest pinning one side of the hair back (or even a twist braid) so that one strap is visible :).


Laced Skater dress.




I absolutely fell in love with this sweetheart style skater dress! Beautiful silver embroidery on a black canvas! Another thing that is appealing is the length of the dress. Being below the knee again gives it a sophisticated look, making the wearer appear just that little bit older.

Bling and bags.



Again with this dress, I stuck to simple jewellery. The embroidery is much heavier than the first dress so simple earrings are the way to go.
I didn't want to have a black bag with a black dress! Noooo, thank you! We need some colour! Grab a brightly coloured clutch bag and some matching lippy and see a whole new dimension to this look.

Colours to go for could be burgundy, maroon, nude, or dark purple lipsticks with their matching baggies!

I chose red, well, because its red :P.

Shoes please?


Definitely stick to black shoes. You could go all out and rock up in red heels, but I want the lipstick and handbag to be the main attention.

How my hair?


Again, the 1950's curls won! This look definitely gives me the vintage vibe, and the red lipstick supports it well.


Well ladies, I hope I've inspired you on what to wear for your prom! Knowing Ive helped in the smallest way would really make me a happy bunny.

Well, Im off for a swim! (just joking, I cannot swim to save my life).

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you next week!

Always,

Pri xxx

Nude dress: New look Online
Black dress: New look Online
Nude Shoes: New look
Black shoes: Primark
Earrings: Warren James
Bracelet:
Red clutch bag: New Look

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook