Let's get Smart!

16:52


 Hey Hey Hey!!! What a beautiful day we are having...(insert sarcasm). 

What's good, beautiful people? I have once again stuck to blogging on a weekly basis, yaaaaaaay.
Due to it being soooo cold, I thought it best to start introducing the winter wardrobe. 

I've kick started this season with a Smart looking number, which I find I am wearing a lot as I have been told I look around 18 years old! As I'm 23, I think I need to dress my age!

Anyways, rubbish over..shall we?


Sleeveless duster.

This duster is to die for! The amount of outfits I've put together with this as the show stopper, it's crazy! Allas, this one will have to do (violins, please).

It's lightweight and the length is perfect, even for someone as short as me. Great for a smart, office day.


White shirts

Although I have worn this duster with vibrant t-shirts, the white shirt partnership has to be the best. So simply, but beautiful. You could go for a shorter sleeve or non at all, but I did say the cold season is coming. 

I even added a simple neck piece made from a random black ribbon found at home. 



Ripped jeans

I am a very mixed person, that's why I can never go too smart, too girly, or too street on one outfit! There has to be a balance, so that's why I had to break this "formal" looking vibe with a bit of a rebellious touch. If the jean's didn't have any rip's, the trousers would blend into the duster, which is a no no!




Heels?

Me being short, I'm told to wear heels. In this scenario, I don't mind. Gold heel to match my simple gold hoops? Two shades of black to break up the design? They are my new "go to" height givers.



Accessories

You're not going to go far without your bag! I think this one will do. No one wants a strap holding them down, especially when the wind will definitely make you feel like the duster is a new pair of wings! Hold on tight!
The three colours go well with any outfit, so you won't need to stick to a plain black bag.



Make - up

I've never discussed my make-up, only because I don't like the camera so close to my face! (Que my favourite pose...#TheShyBride).

I have gone for a minimal look as I'm not one for heavy make-up. I have, however gone for the Ombre style lips. Mixing a pink lip pencil with a nude lip crayon in the centre, I created the illusion of 'shiny' lips. Oh yeah, a dash of baby pink eye shadow on my eye lids, too.



How's my hair?

If you are new to my blog, you haven't noticed my homemade ombre hair. As the months go by, miraculously, the blonde has gotten brighter. I'm not complaining. That's why I decided to just curl it slightly for a more bouncier feel.








My bestie/photographer asked me, "What are my goals are for the future?" I think you can guess what it is by the hand gesture LOL. Only joking. 

Anyways you, thanks for getting to the end of this week's blogpost. It took me forever to get through the pictures but I hope you enjoyed the ones I chose.

Let's see what next week's weather brings and what will emerge from my closet. 

Stay beautiful.

Always, 

Pri xxx


Black, sleeveless duster: Topshop
White shirt: New Look
Black Jeans: New Look
Heels: New Look
Bag: DKNY
Earrings: Primark
Ribbon: Found it at home

#priyarenoodesigns #prixxx #fashion #blogging #blackandwhite #heels #topshop #newlook #punjabi #girl #smart #fashion #Let'sgetsmart! #ombre #lips #DKNY 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your blogs they are soooo funny and interesting xxx

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook