TOTALLY turtle neck

04:02


                              

Pinch, punch...first of the month!
Hey guy's, it's my monthly special where I show off something that's been made by yours truly. This month displays a roll neck jumper, with a striped pattern all over. This jumper, however has a special detail on the side of it. Wana see what it is? 

Keep scrolling!


Turtle neck jumper 'dress'?


Whether you want to class this as a jumper or a jumper dress is entirely up to you. I created the concept of it being able to be both things and this would be defined by the zip area.

 

By zipping the zip all the way up, you are able to see more detail on the side of your trousers, giving it the appearance of a shirt with a side split. However, if you zip it all the way down, this could then be turned into a dress that hiding the bum bum area :P. 




The pattern that it created to make the border and the neck of the jumper was applied to the full length of the sleeves, giving it a tight feel and appearance. 

Checked leggings

You could easily go with a simple black pair of trousers or leggings with this look, but I felt it needed another pattern in it that added texture and also complement the simplicity of the jumper. 


The leggings appear faded, which works better as it doesn't take the attention away from the jumper.


Tiny bags for tiny things


There are some days where you don't always need everything you own in your bag on a day out (I know, shocker) so a small but very stylish rucksack could come in handy. Cute and convenient, this bag will carry the bare necessities you need on those stress free days.



Comfy boots

I always try to match something in a look I put together, so my shoes with my bag obviously was a complete no brainer! The leggings themselves are a faded grey shade, so by adding two rich black items in, to my eyes, it seemed like the perfect fit to tie it all together.





Make up to match

For this look I went for a dark green and gold eye shadow as the main part of the make up. This was then partnered with a mixture of a nude and pink lip shade. 




I wanted something that was quite natural for the lip area but a little more pink into it so that it works well with the orange shade on the cheeks. Had the cheeks been pink, I would have stuck with the nude shade on its own. 


New colour 

So... the ombre is gone. Instead, I wanted a shade that suited the colder weather but unfortunately the purple part picks and chooses when it feels like looking purple! Imagine the frustration. The only thing I love about it is that darker hair tends to make your hair appear longer, so there is a positive after all.







                                  
Heres the face I make when my mummy says I look pretty :).

Well I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and also the new layout of my blog, too! Here's to brighter idea's and a heck of a lot more creative designs on this blog to come.

Enjoy the 1st March (I had to say it LOL).

Always, 

Pri xxx

Jumper: Priya Renoo Designs
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Rucksack: New Look
Flowers: ASDA
Hair colour: Berina A14

#priyarenoodesigns #fashion #blogspot #blogger #designs #knitwear #homemade #handmade #posing #pictures #newlook #ASDA #berinaa14 #shoes #checked #leggings #jumper #jumper dress
#straighthair #rucksack #inspired #coldweather #hair #zips 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook