Rakhari!

08:49

Hello everyone! Wishing you all a very happy Rakhari/Raksha bhandan! For this Rakhari, I thought I'd make a special outfit. Something bright, stylish... so me.

For this blogpost, I'm not going to talk about the design, but let you just enjoy the pictures. I think the outfits pretty self explanatory. :)




What's the design?







Where are my shoes?




Accessories, please 


 




 Mehndi




My mehndi was done by my very talented friend Jas bansil. So beautiful. She available for all different types of functions, events, or private enquiries. 


You can contact her with enquiries by emailing jasmehndi@outlook.com 

why not see more of her work on her Instagram page? 

JAS_MEHNDI 


Well I'm off to tie my rakhari's! This is my face tempted to eat all the sweets before they come!
;)

Anyways, may all you have a wonderful day. This day is for brothers, both blood related and those who have no relation but still protect us.

To all my brothers who have protected me, loved me, and made me feel safe...

Thank you.

Pri loves you all.

xxx


Outfit: Priya Renoo Designs
Shoes: Unz'e
Earrings: Primark
Bangles: India lol

If there is anything that you have seen in this look and would like to ask about, feel free to comment on this post and I will reply :). 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook