Here comes the Chick in black!

06:43


Happy Easter!!!

                         

Hey, you!
I don't know about you but I was really happy last week with the random days of awesome sunshine. I may not have been prepared 'outfit wise' because an all black outfit doesn't work well with heat, buuuuuuuuut it's all gravy, baby!

This weeks outfit is very simple and if you haven't noticed, all black. I don't see anything wrong with this as long as you have a little bit of bling and a nice shade of lipstick.
Let's go!


I can't believe it's dungarees

Every time I am at work, I get given the same lectures. "I used to wear dungarees back in the day!' or "Fashion is just recycled!" Unfortunately ladies, I am not in charge of what the latest trends are so please don't take your anger out on me. 
I, however love my all black dungarees. Super comfy and to me, an effortless fashion must have.






Ribbed long sleeve top

I always thought that these ribbed tops would emphasis certain areas of my body that I'm trying so hard to hide but that's not the case. Super comfy and works with nearly everything, including mom jeans, long blazers and even pretty tight fitted skirts, this top is very versatile.




Where are my shoes?

I love these! Comfy but can be slightly restricting because of the thick platform bottom. However, I have no problem walking far distances in these. 
What do you think?




The bag is back!

You need a small bag for an outfit like this. I mean, what are you carrying?





Accessories

Thank you Mr Sun for coming out and blessing us with a good day, and thank you for giving me the chance to wear my new shades! Yes, all black like the rest of the outfit but don't forget that it has a bit of gold detail on it, too :).



You know me and my gold jewellery, its just my colour. I thought that big hoops and chains would make me look like Mr T in the making, so I died it down a little.


Just a little makeup 

For this look, I went for a bright red lip with a thin winged eye and brown eye shadow. This is the first time I blended different shades of brown into my eye shadow look and I was very happy with the result. Not too out there for a day look so it doesn't overpower the lips.

A little more blusher was added to give a more rosy cheek appeal.





How's my hair?

I wanted curly hair but I thought straight hair works better with this look. 
Straight and simple.


















Im going to let you guys go and enjoy whatever weather you are faced with today. 

I hope you have an amazing easter weekend!

Always, 

Pri xxx

Dungarees: Topshop
Ribbed top: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Sunglasses: Topshop
Watch: Micheal Kors
Henna: Priya Renoo Designs
Nail polish: Nails Inc
Lipstick: Revlon

#priyarenoodesigns #dungerees #shoes #topshop #hair #sunglasses #easter #sunshine #dark #clothes #blogger #blogspot #watch #suitcases #mehndi #henna #hair #purple #colour #violet #ribbed 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook