Happy Valentines?

04:25


Yes, even though I don't have a Valentine, that doesn't mean I can't look good!

Let's do it for the single ladies.

 Blazer

Plain grey blazer to keep you covered when it gets a little chilly. We need to keep those arms showing, though :P.

                         



Take my hand!

Cami

It's the day of love... so it has to be red. Sultry V neck to match those gorgeous shoes.




Smart trousers

Black, thick trousers. Tight fitted legs show more attention on the shoes. They fit like leggings but button up like trousers.




Look at the heels!

I mean, what can I say? Stunning swade heels with cutout areas. I don't even mind the peep toe! They have tiny, gold tips on the end of the lace but you can rock any colour jewellery when wearing them.


                        


A bag for everything

I would usually go for a black bag with this outfit but this one has to come out for a special occasion! The perfect universal shade.




Where's my bling?


Matching light shade of gold bracelets that fit any arm size.


Dangly, gold shade earrings works well with a fancy occasion or even on a normally day out.


Braids for the wind


If you aren't aware, London has become a bit windy. Never fear, I have conjured the perfect way to look good and still have a good hair day, even after the freakish wind waves.

By parting the hair in the middle and making two french braids either side, join them at the back, then simply tie them together with an elastic band and you have the perfect ponytail hair style.












Check out my valentine...she's a barrel of laughs, and my photographer LOL.


Okay, so I hope I have encouraged you to make an effort for this coming February 14th, single or not single. Don't let the sickly couples overpower the day because love comes in all forms. Take your parents out for a meals, meet up with the girls, go to an event! 

YOU are the one who makes the day what it is.

Always, 

Pri xxx

Sleeveless blazer: Topshop
Cami top: Topshop
Trousers: Newlook
Heels: Topshop
Earrings: Accessorize
Bracelets: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Michael Kors

#michealkors #priyarenoodesigns #valentinesspecial #camitop #topshop #trousers #newlook #earrings #priyarenoo #bracellets #heels #swade #accessorize #dorothyperkins #bag #blazer #braids #frenchbraid 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook