Let's get Sporty!

05:26


                          

Hey Hey Hey!
The weather is sunny and I'm loving the positivity that comes with it! I hope you like the outfit as much as you like the sun shining :).

As Beyonce's new sports fashion collection 'Ivy Park' launched last week in Topshop, I thought that I might as well show off my new sporty closet addition, too. 

Shall we begin?

The fabulous trousers!

When I saw these at work, I felt like I instantly levitated towards them. Beautiful tomato red all over with a bit of racing stripes down the side, who wouldn't fall in love with them?


The original design had an open, straight leg but this really isn't my cup of tea. This is when I decided to dust off my sewing machine, grab some elastic and apply this to the bottom to make it appear more like jogging bottoms. 

Do you prefer this?




My very own Tee

I have designing t-shirts for a while now and get such a great response when wearing them out an about, so I thought that its time that my designs became a bit more public.
Quirky illustrations designed by myself that are thought out to give you a giggle. 
If you are liking the look of it, then keep an eye on my Instagram page for when they will be ready to buy!



Casual flats

It's a casual, sports look so running trainers are tooooooo sporty but simple vans will do the trick. 


Fish tail braids for hot, hot days

You could go for a very high bun hairstyle (like I originally did but my rubber band snapped on the bus, so I quickly did a another style) or a simple but awesome fishtail plait instead. Your hair needs to be tied back when you're working out, guys.



Make up

I wouldn't ever wear makeup to work-out but like I said before, this is a casual fashion look. A red lip must accompany a statement red trouser as amazing as these are. 
You could go for a nude lip instead and then opt for a winged eye, too to compliment it.




Accessories, please

Duffle bags are the one! I went for my Lazy Oaf bag that has been with me for 6 years! Ah, memories. 
Rucksacks are nice, too.







How are you meant to pose on a slide ladder? I'm open for suggestions because I'm not taking it seriously :P.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks 'Sports' related fashion post. 

I'll see you next Sunday!

Always, 

Pri xxx


Me and my bestie matching at work together <3


Trousers: Topshop
T-shirt: Priya Renoo Designs
Shoes: Vans
Bag: Lazy Oaf
Lipstick: Revlon
Watch: Michael Kors


#tosphop #priyarenoodesigns #red #joggers #casual #fashion #illustration #tshirts #racingstripe #racing #blogspot #blogger #fishtail #redlip #vans #lazyoaf #park #swings #ivypark 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook