pastels and florals

05:30


Hey, you! This week has been a weird one when it came to the weather but the highlight for me was my trip to Holland Park to see the Kyoto Garden. One of the most stunning places to go to for peace, beauty, and PEACOCKS!

This week I have been joined by my gorgeous friend Anthony as we have both based our look on Japanese inspired fashion ( Koi Fish bomber and Floral skirts).

You can find the info on his look on his Website: 
http://6ftandabove.co.uk

Shall we begin?


Back slit top

The look was based around my floral skirt so something simple and complimenting was needed to complete this look. A nude, long sleeve top with a see-through slit at the back helps continue to show the beauty of the skirt.
Comfy, light and flattering for those with curves.



Floral pencil skirt

I've had this skirt for a year but never found a moment to wear it... until now.  Stretchy and sexy, it's shameful that I haven't worn it yet. Hot days are meant for skirts and I've found one that can go with lot's of different tops.


Wedges

Heels or flats would have done for me but open toe wedges are what sunny days need. These bad boys gave me height and style. 



Matching clutch 

I surprise myself with what I find at home and my bag collection seems to be growing by the day. Any colour on the skirt could be the inspiration for your bag for this look but a nude bag with gold detailing partners well. 



Bouncy hair 

Bouncy hair created with my velcro rollers is my weekly hair recipe. No heat needed and so simple to create. Check out my Youtube channel for the tutorial videos (Priya Renoo Designs).



Simple jewellery

Gold, please. Need I say more?



Pink makeup

Let's get a luscious pink for our lips to match the bright colours in our skirt, shall we? Make sure your nails match, too. A mixture of pink and orange blush was used to compliment the pink lip and the orange blush was used on the lid of my eyes. 









I hope you enjoyed this look and make sure you visit this garden, it really is stunning. 
Check my besties website for amazing fashion ideas for all year round!

Always, 

Pri xxx

Top: New Look
Skirt: New Look
Wedges: New Look
Hair Tutorial: Priya Renoo Designs - Youtube
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Watch: Michael Kors
Lipstick: Clinique
Location: Holland Park - Kyoto Gardens

#fblogger #fashionblogger #fashion #designer #blogger #floral #skirt #floralskirt #top #slitbacktop #priyarenoodesigns #pastel #nude #nudetop #makeup #bouncyhair #bouncy #hairtutorial #tutorial #gold #goldjewellery #pink #pinklipstick #pinknailpolish #pinktoes #wedges #flowers #purple #purplehair #clutch #clutchbag #nudeclutch #highwaist #velcro #velcrocurls 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook