ROCK CHIC

03:51



Hey beautiful! It's Sunday, so its blog time!
This weeks look is inspired by rocker chic's. Although it's not as intense, I've catered it to my taste. I don't think I could pull off the whole look.

Shall we?

Rocking red 
I love finding little treasures in my wardrobe that I've forgotten about for over 3 years! This top wasn't a good top for me then but it certainly is now. Simple red and black leopard print with a massive slit on the sides, perfect for tucking the front part into my heigh waisted jeans.







baggy baggy jeans
Tight tight everything just doesn't cut it on hot, sunny, unbearable days. A bit of loosey goosey is good to let your body breath, and it just sometimes looks better. The blue shade isn't too dark or too light, either. 



statement jewellery
A rock chic isn't complete without some heavy jewellery. This amazing layered necklace gives me detail around the neck area and continues for another 3 layers. Bling, bling, bling. Some heavy bangles, too to match the madness.


comfy converses

Black would be too dark, blue would fade, but white converses would definitely stand out. They go well with silver and it also matches the detail on the bag.


matching bag

No sexy bags, please. We need a casual bag to match our casual shoes and our super casual trousers. Baggy, just like the jeans...and blue, too.




Amazing makeup

I've never had makeup done like this before and it's definitely becoming addictive. Amazing eyes created by my friend, she definitely captured the smokey eye and red to match the top. 


plaited bun

When theres so much going on with your makeup and neck area, you need to pin the hair back to let them have their moment. Hair out means the emphasis leans towards that, and what a waste that would be if you didn't appreciate the detail on the make up.







Well I'm off to get a nice cocktail to see if it will cool me down! 
I hope you guys enjoyed the hot weather we've had this week and feel prepared for next weeks, too.

See you next week for my Birthday Special!

Always, 

Pri xxx


Leopard print top: New Look
Baggy MOM jeans: Topshop
Bag: River Island
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Topshop
Bangles: India
Make up: Hannah Malik
Lips: Nars Crayon

#priyarenoodesigns #colour #rockchic #stunning #jewellery #silver #silverjewellery #topshopjewellery #indian #indianbangles #newlook #newlookfashion #topshop #topshopfashion #india #hannahmalik #leopardprint #momjenas #baggyjeans #shoes #white #whiteconverses #riverisland #blue #bluejeans #redlips #nars #lipcrayon #narslipcrayon #blogger #fashionblogger #designer #sunny #summerweather #weather #london #greenary #garden #trees #bun #braidedbun #bun #purple #purplehair #fblogger #smokey #smokeyeye #stunningcontour #contour #cheeks #dramatic #dramaticmakeup



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook