JEANS FOR GENES BDAY!

16:04



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Hey beauties! It's my birthday and also Jeans For Genes day! Make sure you're rocking your favourite denim today and also giving money to this amazing cause.

Here's my look.

Enjoy!



Oversized and amazing

Baggy shirts to add a 'casual' vibe.



Ripped and short

After deliberating with my reflexion, I came to the decision to cut my jeans to a knee high length. No regrets here. 






White to tie it together

Any colour would go well with this basic blue colour palette but white makes the blue the centre of attention... and it should be!



Camel shoes, please

A needed a bit of heel...a bit.



Matching, matching

This bag is my favourite and a close companion to my timberlands. They go everywhere together.




Choker for keeps

I made this with some black ribbon and a clip fastening. Super simple, yet it adds so much.



Messy hair

After blow drying  my hair, I scrunch it into a bun and let it stay this way until I go out. This helps create natural, kinked hair.




Nude lips and black eyes

A nude lip and black, simple corner shadow goes a long way.






Birthday henna!

If I was going to do henna, I might as well make it relevant. What would you have done? :)













I hope you have an amazing Friday and I'll see you next week! kisses.

Always, 

Pri xxx

Shirt: Topman
Cami top: Topshop
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Timberland
Choker: Priya Renoo Designs
Bag: Michael Kors
Henna/Mehndi: Priya Renoo Designs

#topshop #topman #choker #newlook #priyarenoodesigns #michaelkors #timberland #fashion #fashionblogger #fblogger #fashion #bday #birthday #trend #septembertrend #september #baggyshirt #shirt #blueshirt #jeansforgenesday #jeansforgenes #jeans #denim #charity #cami #whitecami #blackchoker #garden #bench #gardenbench #hair #purplehair #wavey #messy #messyhair #makeup #nude #jeansforgenesbday #henna #mehndi #ripped #rippedgenes #balloons #presents #nails #blacknails #nailsinc #blacktaxi 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook