It's cold and Grey

04:30



I'm baaaaaaaaaack! Hello, beautiful. Did you miss me? 

I thought I'd start off the year with something warm and snuggly. Something to warm you up with this cold, dreary January blues. 

Let's begin.

Sweatshirt and joggers

This has the be the best thing I have ever bought. My 'go-to' outfit for the ultimate comfort day and envied by all my friends when I wear it.






A coat to match

Although my outfit keeps me warm already, we can't seem to have the right amount of layers on these days, especially when the evening hits. This long, open front coat is both stylish and the perfect match.



A scarf for both

Well, our neck needs to keep warm, too.



Shoes, please

Simple, black pumps with a white sole match well with it all.



Bring the bag

A bag that can be both a hand bag and a side strap bag.



Make up 

For a simple, comfort day look I thought a dark eye with black and silver eyeshadows match well with the outfit. Purple lip compliments my purple hair, too.




Straight hair, great hair

I find that on cold days, having my hair out helps protect me from the cold. A because it's so long now, it covers me well.

                     



Bling bling

Simple gold to match the detailing on my bag.








I hope you enjoyed this look for the January weather. I hope you pull out your warm clothes and stay snug!

See you next week.

Always, 

Pri xxx





Sweatshirt and joggers: Topshop
Coat: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Scarf: Primark
Bag: River Island
Watch: Michael Kors

#priyarenoodesigns #priyarenoo #designs #blogger #itscoldandgrey #grey #topshop #newlook #riverisland #primark #highstreet #michaelkors #scarf #coat #purplehair #sweatshirt #joggers #matching #blackandgrey #pumps #purplelips #blackandsilvereyeshadow #blackandsilver #fashion #blogger #fblogger #fashionblogger #trend #snug #comfort #watch #mascara #london








You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook