HAPPY FABULOUS DAY

06:26



HAPPY FABULOUS DAY!
What a perfect name to call a day where you should feel the urge to be absolutely fabulous! Whether you have someone or you're completely single, use today as YOUR day.

Shall I show you my 'fabulous' outfit?

Fairytale dress

Ah, this dress. There was something about it when I saw it at work for the first time. I found myself walking passed it all the time, to either check out the fabric, price... and if they had my size LOL. It makes me feel like a princess whenever I wear it and it will be my 'I don't need a Valentine, I'm already fabulous' Dress. The length is perfect for me, amongst everything else, but I needed to sew the front bust area a bit higher because it was showing a little too much for me. Come on ladies, nothing in life is perfect, right?




Have you seen my shoes?

I will hold onto these shoes for as long as I can. The perfect nude shoe.




The perfect clutch

I mean, do I really need to say anything? Okay, I will. The clutch is perfect for all your daytime essentials, and it has a thin, black detailed border on the outside. Perfectly matched with my choker, no?





Soft lips and dazzling eyes

My love for make up is forever growing and this simple lip and dramatic eye combination compliments the print on the dress. A dark brown colour used on the crease, dark pink on the lid, and a shimmery white on the inner eye lid. Mmmmmm, lovely! 





Curly hair, don't care

Who doesn't love curly hair? Oh, you don't? Ah well. LOL to those who love a curly hair look, then I suggest using a curling wand to create even, bouncy curls to help them stay all day long. 




Priya's henna

I have always enjoyed creating intricate henna designs on myself and others and I will continue to do so now that I have found 'Bharathi Sanghani' and her amazing, all natural henna. Stunningly dark and long lasting.











"Valentines isn't for everyone, my love. If you love someone, then make them feel special everyday, and if you love yourself, then make yourself feel special everyday."

- Priya Renoo.

Love you all and I look forward to seeing you on my next post. 

Always, 

Pri xxx


Dress: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Clutch bag: Dorothy Perkins
Hair: Created with Babyliss curling wand
Choker: Made by me
Henna/Mehndi: Priya Renoo Designs

#priyarenoodesigns #blogger #blogspot #fblogger #fashionblogger #topshop #newlook #dorothyperkins #google #babyliss #mehndi #henna #choker #homemade #diy #curlingwand #clutchbag #nudeshoe #shoe #dress #floraldress #happyfabulousday #nude #nudedress #flowers #curly #curlyhair #inside #outside #plants #roses #x #london #punjabi #punjabigirl #dramaticeye #nudelip #floralhenna #valentines #notvalentines





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook