My floral MOM

09:01


Hey there! Have you seen my new jeans? Have you? Have you? ...HAVE YOU?!

Well, you better check them now then :P.



MOM jeans with a floral twist 

When these jeans came into work, I instantly fell in love. I mean, who wouldn't? Simple detailing on the side with a plain blue background. Right now, I'm in love with pastel colours and this 'Japanese painting' inspired design is the best of both worlds!





Matching arm

If you know me already, you know I like creating new henna designs, and I couldn't help but create a design completely dedicated to my fabulous jeans. 





Plain, white tee

There could have been a lot of different tops you could wear with these jeans, but a simple, white top ties in well, especially when you want the main focus of your look to be the floral design.




Shoes, please

...because they had to be white.



French braids and pony tails

I've missed my hairstyles and now my hair is getting super long, I decided to tie it back and add a french braid on top. It adds a little texture to your hair and it's a bit more prettier than a simple ponytail.



Don't forget your bag!

My trusty blue bag came to the rescue once again. The blue, white and tanned colours fit perfectly with my jeans, t-shirt and the brown belt, too.




It's time to makeup

For this look, I wanted my lip to match the colours seen on the jeans. The most obvious colour was the maroon shade flowers, and I had the perfect lipstick to match! 










These jeans give me so much to smile about! What do you guy's think?

I hope you have an amazing Sunday.

See you next time!

Always, 

Pri xxx



Mom jeans: Topshop
T-shirt: Topman
Mehndi/Henna: Priya Renoo Designs
Shoes: Converse
Bag: River Island
Lipstick: Topshop

#priyarenoodesigns #priyarenoo #topshop #topman #henna #mehndi #riverisland #lipstick #bag #shoes #t-shirt #mom #momjeans #embroidery #embroideryjeans #white #whitetshirt #blue #bluejeans #floralhenna #braid #braidedhairstyle #braidedponytail #maroon #maroonlip #blogger #fblogger #fashionblogger #design #garden #posing #sleeve #arm #brownhair #converse #outside #posing #poser #myfloralmom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook