Embroidery Jacket

04:23



Hey, guys! If you weren't aware, I've been possessed by the recent craze of all thing Embroidery. Everywhere you look, you can see floral or intricate designs placed on simple cut garments. 

It's my turn, now.


Jacket

I found this old jacket that I had dyed black (but it came out blue, no big deal) and thought it needed something different. Rummaging through my fabric scraps, I came across some felt and thought BINGO. 
I didn't want to overdo the whole thing so by focusing on the neck and back area, this made it appear as if I have a vine necklace. 

                       

                        


Cami

Having a white base is never a bad idea, that's why my cami came to great use.




Jeans

I've loved these jeans since I first saw them at Topshop. Stunning, simple, and blue, need I say more?



Shoes, please

You could wear heels with this look but on a casual day, you know I love a flat pair.

                       


Tie it all up

When you have so much detail on your jacket that is focused around the neck area, it is only polite to tie your hair up so that it can show off all it's glory, without any distractions. 




Lips to match

I've kept the look simple, just focusing on the pink eye shadow theme to compliment the pink blush shade of my flowers and a red lip for the other flower. A red lip would have been better than a pink one in my opinion as you need one striking colour to tie it all together. 

                        

Check my bling

A floral ring is all my bling :P.



Did you see my henna?

If you saw last weeks henna design, you will recognise this design. If you look closely, you can see the similarities with the leaves, vines, and the flowers. 



                            







I hope you enjoyed the jacket as much as I did making it!
Don't forget to watch my tutorial videos on how I made this floral beauty on my youtube channel <3.

Love to you all!

Always and forever.

Pri xxx

Part 1


Part 2




Jacket: topshop
Jacket design: Priya Renoo Designs
Cami: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Lip crayon: Nars
Watch: Michael Kors
Nail Polish: Nails Inc
Floral ring: New Look
Henna/Mehndi: Priya Renoo Designs

#topshop #fashion #designs #flowers #floral #michaelkors #nailsinc #topshop #priyarenoodesigns #nars #newlook #blogger #fblogger #handmade #homemade #shoes #jeans #jacket #embroidery #nails #henna #mehndi #videos #youtube #tutorial #bun #hairstyle #embroideryjacket #pinkflowers #pink #leaves #greenleaves #red #redlips





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook