Cycle Wear!

03:49

Hey all you healthy people (don't worry if you're not, we will get there together).

It's that time of the month again! I know, that sounds funny, come on ladies, let's be adults here :P.

Here, I have chosen a specific topic which inspired me to create a fashion look that 
I hope you all enjoy. 

It's the Cycling Women's Tour 2015 this week, where various female cyclists will be cycling from Bury St Edmunds to Hemel Hempstead. That is so crazy! I commend these ladies!

Now, as summer has now blessed London for the passed month, I thought its high time I dusted off my old bike and start riding again. However, I don't always like to wear the typical clothes you expect cyclists to wear. I need something a bit more free and a whole load of me!

So here is an outfit I would where on a nice bike ride through my home town. 

Loose, comfortable, but very stylish.

What do you think?
BY THE WAY GUYS, I RIDE ON CYCLE PATHS THAT ARE OFF MAIN ROADS, SO I DON'T NEED TO WEAR A HELMET. ALTHOUGH, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU WEAR ONE ON LONG JOURNEYS!



Denim shirts!

This sleeveless denim shirt is great for the sunshine weather we've been having. Cool, loose fitted, its perfect! It's a great shirt for when you feel like wearing a statement necklace, but maybe just not today lol.


'Oh my legging's!'

Black leggings are always my 'go to' leg wear when I'm in a comfy mood, and that exactly what we are going for. Don't get me wrong, wear a pair of shorts to show off those sexy legs if you want ladies, you go girls!



 Big hoops and bun's!

I don't think I need to be wearing a whole load of jewellery when I get my 'bike on!' Big hoops are acceptable in my eyes.

Remember that you do tend to break a sweat when riding, even if its not for exercising. Tall, messy bun's keep you feeling cool, and add to the look. No one wants to look overly done up on a bike ride, do they???





Where is my bag?

Side bags or any type of long bags are not 'cycle' appropriate. I feel they never sit properly when you ride, and they end up making their way onto your lap (sooooooo not comfortable). Rucksacks keep you balanced, and if its a big one like mine, you can store everything inside.



Sporty shoes!

Now, when riding a bike, you can't ride in any old shoe. Leave the heels at home ladies, lets not be crazy! I feel that if you find the perfect pair of trainers that work well when excerising but look good too, then I don't see why you can't make them a part of your daily wardrobe. These are super comfy, and I just love the colour!








I'm so naughty, I shouldn't park my backside directly on the cycle path! Don't try this at home people! I'm going to cycle home before anyone catches me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this simple cycle look.

As always, I'll see you next Sunday!

Always,

Pri xxx

Denim shoes: Primark
Leggings: New Look
Trainers: Sports Direct
Rucksack: Accessorize 
Earrings: Primark

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook