Let's go Black and White!

15:25

Hey there, beautiful! My goodness, has it not been warm these passed couple days? I feel for the business ladies who need to look professional but want to look stylish as the same time. 

So this one is for those badass businesswomen and stylish office workers!

I hope you enjoy, here we go!

Why not 'All white'?

An outfit that's all one colour can sometimes look a bit odd. Don't get me wrong, a simple black jumpsuit with gold jewellery is beautiful, but I don't think I can say the same for white! If the trousers were all white, then you could pick any coloured pair of shoes, they would then be the best part of the outfit. For the sake of this outfit, I went for black to match the black stripes.


This wrap/drape styled sleeveless blouse is literally everywhere! So stylish, but to me, a little bit too flashy! Thats why I opted to wearing a crop top underneath, which complements the black parts of the outfit.





Trousers.

Yes, they do look like racing trousers, but I think they are cool enough to be a part of the smart wear section in my closet. The perfect length for showing off my new shoes :). 


... the pockets are great, too.



Shoes please.

I have to say, these heels are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn! The thick heel gives more stability and the strap prevents your toes from slipping out the front.
The fact that the clasp of the shoe strap and the one on the clutch bag matches perfectly is just a pure accessory bonus :p .


Where's my bling?

With a simple outfit colour palette, you need to jazz it up with some bling bling. Statement aztec inspired necklaces are a no brainer. Either stick to a gold or silver necklace, but if it so happens to have a colour that matches your outfit in it, buy it ladies!


 Tip: If you tie your necklace low enough so that it sits on the top you are wearing, it appears as if the necklace is a part of the top.


Nude and/or gold accessories are what to go for, for this outfit. Try to stick to either gold or silver jewellery, don't mix both.


How's my hair?

Just because it is hot outside doesn't mean we should tie up our hair, right? Braided hairstyles appear on trend and can be categorised as a smart hairstyle. A simple braid along the forehead pulls the hair away from the face and, well, it looks better than just having your hair out, right?






Well girls, it's time for me to catch a cab and grab a nice cold drink! Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you in two weeks :).

Always,

Pri xxx

Top: HnM
Crop top: Primark
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Clutch bag: New Look
Watch: DnG
Ring: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: New Look

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook