Warning: Parental Advisory!

08:29



To everyone who follows my blog every sunday...I am so sorry for the month delay! It has been a crazy month full of non stop work, which has unfortunately forced me to neglect my blogging life! Never the less, I am back in business and here to stay :).


Warning: Parental Advisory

Soooooooo, this week's look has been inspired by a t-shirt that I recently purchased! It caught my eye straight away and I had to buy it, it's so me.

Here is how I would wear the look...enjoy!


Why do I love it?

The shirt has everything I look for when buying a T-shirt. Quirky quote, simple but effective design,  baggy fit, lowered bottom half to hide my bum bum! Yes, I said bum bum! It's one of those t-shirts you really feel comfortable but confident in.





  Why the rip's?

Just to let you guys know, I actually ripped my jeans myself, but ripped black jeans can be found in nearly every high street store (or you can attempt to do it yourself, like me). Semi tight jeans with rip's adds to the vibe of effortless fashion. Not too polished but also relaxed (if that made sense).

Are they new Timb's, Pri?

For those who don't know what 'Timb's' mean, it's short for Timberlands. If you saw the fashion look I did with the original camel coloured Timb's, you would know how much I love these stylish and massively comfortable shoes. Black fits well with the colour scheme, but if you wanted to, why not go for the camel colour instead? I won't tell if you won't ;).


Dark and dangerous!

If you didn't get what I meant from the title, shame on you! No just kidding, it wasn't very clever. What's dark and dangerous about this look is my lip shade. This burnt shade of purple to me fits well with the colour scheme. Giving it being a street style inspired look, bright colours would throw it off.



Where's my bag?

When I first put this look together, I then realised that a side strap bag wouldn't go. Something like a simple rucksack would do it's justice. You can then have the choice of wearing it over your shoulders...


...or holding it by the top handle for a more girly look.





Cheeky smile for my mum who takes my photo's! Pointing to the t-shirt so she knows that there is explicit content over here :p (yeah, she wasn't impressed LOL).

Well beautiful people, now would be the time where I would sign off saying "enjoy the rest of your day". Lets face it, if you are in London at the moment and having to deal with the random rain moments, then that's not going to happen :(. Never the less, I hope this look or my attempts to be funny made you smile.

Definitely be seeing you next Sunday with a new post!

Always,

Pri xxx


T-shirt: Primark
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Schuh
Bag: New Look
Lip pencil: Topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook