Keep Kool in Kimono's.

07:17




So beautiful people, the sun is out again! Hurray! Time to whack out the clothes I have been neglecting for a couple of weeks.

This week's look is based around my gorgeous kimono! Super long and a stunning print? Yes please! 




LET'S GO!
Kimono's.

To me, they are one of the most crucial items of clothing needed for sunny days. I don't tan, but simply BURN when out in the sun, so these beauties are a god send when it comes to protecting me. 
I recommend buying one like this because it's perfect for top and trouser outfits, and great for keeping the legs protected when you're wearing dresses, too.







Cami tops.

Now these simple cut, but amazing tops are everywhere on the high street, and in so many great colours, too. I had to grab myself the blue shade because, let's face it, it's a great colour. The V neck sits well and the light fabric is perfect for weather like today!



Why 'off white'?

If you couldn't tell, my jeans are actually off white and not white. This was chosen because I could see hints of cream in my kimono, plus my bag is off white, too. I had to match! Although white jeans are okay.



Why not wear ripped jeans? It's hot.


How's the hair?

For weather like this, I find it best to tie the hair up. In this case, having the hair half tied up isn't far off. Having this hair style shows off my earrings more, and my ombre hair. Triple win!


Where's my bag? Anybody seen my shoes?

When it comes to picking your bag, you can go many ways. You could go with the obvious and pick a blue bag to match, or even an off white one. You could even pick a tanned colour one! But me, I chose a bag that caters all three. Yes, the blue is not the same as what I'm wearing, but let's not be picky here, guys! It's close enough ;).

My shoes were an obvious choice... they match my bag!



Thank you to my neighbour who always allows me to take photo's in her beautiful garden! It is so beautiful every time I go there. And...thank you for the watermelon :P. I'm going to enjoy this in my garden now...just me...no one else...family... go away ;).

See you next week!

Always,

Pri xxx


Kimono: Topshop
Cami top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: River Island
Earrings: Accessorize
Lip crayon: Nars



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook