Splashy tee's and mummy's jean's!

05:56

It's art attack time! Hey everyone, hope you've all been well. This week's inspired look made people think I looked like my mum! 

Let me show you why...

Splashy Tee's.

Another favourite is this t-shirt that I bought for my brother, but I had a ulterior motive behind it. Basically... it's mine now. Being an arty farty girl, t-shirts with splash marks on it are right up my street! Slightly baggy t-shirts are best for tucking into high waisted jeans. 

Mum's jeans.

Yes, the mum jeans have returned and I must say, they've become my wardrobe favourite! Loose fit but very good at hiding the tum tum fat. Lot's of colours to choose from but this shade of blue works well in the summer and winter.




I literally feel like I'm in the 80's.




 Accessories, please?

Well, the perfect bag has to be my rucksack that without a doubt, matches my top like a dream. Side bags are a no no, rucksacks are more cute and add to the artsy look!

My shoes need to be plain, so it'll have to be the Van's. With this look, you can go with any colour you like, but I like to stay simple. 





How's my hair?

We all have days where the wind really doesn't like us, so why would it spare our hair? Slick back hair and a twist braided bun are my kind of 'hair do' when I don't want anything around my face! They look even nicer with hair that has been ombre'd.


Pull out a few strands of hair from your sideburn area and pin them behind your ears to add a slightly messy look to a very neat hair style.







When you realise that someone is watching you...
This is my "take a picture, it'll last longer!" face.


Anyways LOL, I hope you guys enjoyed this week's blogpost! Tune in next week SATURDAY to see a very special blogpost for Rakhari!!!

Take care.

Always, 

Pri xxx



T-shirt: Topman
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Vans, Schuh
Bag: Accessorize
Lipliner: Topshop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook